30 March 2014

Lebrosk - Audiology Podcast #1 (Guestmix by Black & Blunt)



Thanks for checking out my debut Audiology Podcast for the Life Support Machine blog. Each month I’ll have a different theme and a guestmix from my favourite artists and DJs.

To ease you into the new series of podcasts, my first show features a downtempo selection on a Flume / Kaytranada vibe then 2 of my favourite producers Black n Blunt from Australia pick up the pace with an exclusive mix especially for the show.

Next month’s guesmix will be from the oh so cool DJ Chamber!


Lebrosk:
1. Don’t Let People (Moods Remix) – Kraak & Smaak
2. I Wonder – Howson’s Groove
3. ATM Jam (Feat.Pharell) – Azealia Banks
4. HHHANDSDDDOWN – 1998
5. With Me – Cashmere Cat
6. The Jungle – EDM
7. At All – Kaytranada Hell Could Freeze – Rudimental
8. Diamonds – Evil Nine
9. You know you like it (DJ Snake remix) – AlunaGeorge
10. No Rules (Funkanomics Club Remix) – Dephicit Ft. Missin Red
11. Never Love – Luxury

**Black & Blunt Guestmix**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.