2 April 2012

Meeloox - tBMS Show (Mar 2012)

A blast from the past: a guestmix I did for Charlie Dundeen's "Have a Nice trip" on RRM StudentFM, Bucharest - April 2011 - and thought to be lost.

Glad I found it and that I can share it with u all!


Tracklist:
01. Katy B & Geeneus - Good Life (Remix)
02. Cassius - I Luv U So (Skream Vs I Killed Kenny Refix)
03. DJ Hero - Disco nightlife
04. Armand Van Helden & Steve Aoki - BRRRAT!
05. Drumattic twins - Crazy Love (Peo De Pitte Remix)
06. Stanton Warriors - Turn Me Up Some (Extended Mix)
07. Vato Gonzalez - Badman Riddim
08. Bart B More - Brap
09. Hey Today! - Strange
10. Harvard Bass & Bart B More - Listen to this
11. Zap Pow Die - Bounce (DJ Hero Dub Remix)
12. Plump DJs - Light fantastic
13. The Prodigy - Warrior's Dance (Far Too Loud Refix)
14. Noisia - Alpha Centauri
15. Congorock - Babylon (Peo De Pitte feat Chronz Rd Remix)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.